Be my guest!

Saturday, May 31, 2008

A Boring Day....

Today is such a boring day...Daddy got to do work couldn't play with me. Only carried me for a miserable one minute. See my face, don know to be happy or sad.....


After which I was left on my own. Tried to play with my toy, but no mood.


Sorry bear bear, I really got no mood...

Daddy was taking a short break from his work. I tried to get his attention but to no avail. See, how sad I was.


Worst still, my mummy tied a hanky over my mouth to stop me from licking my injured tail. I was even more depressed....(SIGH....)



Eventually I took refuge under mummy's comforter, hoping the day would pass quickly.

It didnt, so I decided to sleep through the day, oblivious to the happenings (or no happening) of the day. Zzzzz.........

No comments: