Be my guest!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Introduction!!!

Ok folks! Guess everyone must be very curious about me right (hope so heheh) Let me introduce myself *gives a little bow* My name is Snoop but mostly everyone call me Noop Noop! I have lots of nickname like little imp, kissing baby, greedy pig..... it goes on endlessly.... *sweats* I am 5 mths old. (Mummy steps in secretly & alter the blog, Sorry everyone my son is actually 5 years old. He count years by mths -_-")

My Mummy gave birth to me at the KK hospital on Labour Day!!! So my parents dont have any excuse not to celebrate with me mwahahah!!! (Sorry again Noop is born in Australia -_-") I am very sickly during my puppyhood... My mummy was so worried that I cant make it.... *tears* But I am all chubby & strong right now!!! *ROAR*

Let me tour you around my house hehe...




This is my Pi Pi (Pillow) & my two stuff toys (Eeyore & Pinky) I love to snuggle near Eeyore big fat head whenever I sleep :) I sleep in the center between Daddy & Mummy but I snuggle more to mummy side always ^-^ Daddy always complain I love Mummy more.... *heheh yes I love mummy more*


This is my Toy Box!!! *Sniff & kissess them* This is only 1/3 of my collection ^-^ the rest of them mummy wash & keep them. Mummy told me they need a rest for now. (Mummy always change & wash my toys without telling me hmpfff) Oh my fav buddy Odie is not in the box!!! *search fantically for a pic of Odie*




There you go!!! This is my buddy Odie! I love him to bits! See the 2nd pic I am attempting to give him a new look so I am still on the process of chewing off his left ear ^-^ awww odie I love You so much!!! *hugs & kissess* (Odie is a present from my xiao gu!)


YUMMY!!!!! *drools badly at the pic* This is my breakfast!!! Mummy & Daddy just change it to HCF for me last week. They said will put me on a trial to see if I am suitable as I have hotspots every now & then. See the greenish stuff over there. That is my vegetable puree, looks disgusting right? But i ate it happily! There is fish and other yummy inside. I love my meals always!!! Lunch I will usually munch on an apple or other fruits when Daddy is back from work. For dinner its the same HCF but with additional yogurt ^-^


Mummy always make me Sit & Stay before gobbling my food!!! I hate it soooo much I cant wait to finish my goodies!!! I always whine abit here & there waiting for the magic word "GO"


After my meal I will usually have a treat!!! Me waiting anxiously for the word "GO" again... Sigh... See my teary eyes... Poor me poor me... *shakes head & sigh* (This pic makes me look funny!!! hahah big head & small body!)


After my treat, I will cleanse my mouth with my cooling water. I drink quite alot sometimes heheh.. Then after which I will go do my "work of art" (warning the next pic might cause you your appetite mwahaha)

My Poo Poo!!! See they are nice & solid!!! Mwahahah I will sometimes rush to the toilet after meal if its too urgent! Other times I will stroll in after a hearty meal! hehehe *Noop stares at you while you are holding your breathe as u look at it! Hahah it wont stink its just a pic silly mwhahaha*


Most of the times after my hectic schedule I will go nap & rest awhile on bed after mama had finished cleaning my mouth and butt.... *yawn* But today I am busy blogging.... *eyes can barely open anymore* Thats all about now... I am so tired... *stretches self* Zzzzzz.....

PS: Dont think that I will have nothing to blog now since most of you know my hectic schedules! They dont call me little imp for nothing ya know!!! *chuckles & off the com*

No comments: