Be my guest!

Friday, May 9, 2008

The Treat Stepper!!!


One month ago, something pathetic happened to me. *cries & blows nose* I was left with only one biscuit. And guess what!!! Someone stepped on my one and only biscuit!!!

Mummy placed the biscuit on the rug for me and came this Treat Stepper! He stepped on my biscuit and crushed it all into bits! I was so angry! Sad more then angry actually... (lots of dirty tissue papers lying on the floor)

SO! TREAT STEPPER YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! U BETTER MAKE A PUBLIC APOLOGY IN MY BLOG! IF NOT YOU WILL BE PRICKED BY YOUR CONSCIENCE FOREVER! *cries more loudly* U CAUSED ME LOTS OF ANGUISH AND PAIN YOU KNOW... (mumbles... my only biscuits left during that time and you crushed it into bits...)
PS: The man on the right is the Treat Stepper!!!

No comments: