Be my guest!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Pics!!! Pics & more Pics!!!! *__*

Some pics of me these few days. These pics tell a thousand words! Wont ask Mummy to help me type alot today. Cause her left arm is kinda weak nowadays ^ ___ ^




Walking down the stairs. (running errands for Mummy)



Daddy said that there 's still bit of time so we strolled downstairs abit ^^


Yeah off we go!

I love Car Rides!!! Woot!

Umm... Daddy its sure is a SUNNY DAY! Can the aircon be cooler? *gulp*

At last collected Mummy's stuff! *tired*

Are we home? *sleepy*

Yeah we are HOME!!! Mummy Mummy here we come!!!

Oh yup I can curled up my tongue you know!!! *proud look*

Daddy talking some sense into me..... - __ - "



Daddy: Bla bla bla

Snoop: ok... yes... *swallow hard*

Its a long lecture......... Zzzzzz....
ps: My Daddy is kinda longwinded...

We made up!!! See we were holding hands!!! *so gay! hahaha*

A lemon a day keeps the Doctor away?!?!?!?!



My paws stink! No wonder Daddy & Mummy call me CHAO MO MO!!! mwahahah

Dont run away from me lemon!!!!

GOTCHA!!!

Heheheh

I always love Snuggling up my Daddy & Mummy


Daddy!!!

Mmmy!!!



Bits of update on my poor tail....



Thats about 2 days ago... Its better now tho.

I went grooming yesterday and had my tail shaved botak again!!! *cries*


No comments: