Be my guest!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

What a Night! * _ *

Me disturbing Mummy yesterday while she was watching her favourite show. Hehehe. Look at my cheeky smile!


Me waiting for Mummy to share her apples with me!!! I am super greedy! Even though I finished mine I will still beg Mama for some of hers! Papa will always scold me for that! hmpfff.... But look at that angel face... who can resist not sharing their apples with me! *big grin*


See!!! My Daddy loves me soooo much! He puts up my photo at his work place!!! Of cos on top of my BIG photo is a tiny photo of Mummy & me! hehhehe... *Snoop sings happily: daddy loves me sooo much*


My Daddy & Mummy dont allowed my toys on bed.... But sometimes I try my luck! Daddy was scolding me last night... But end up playing with me a little ^-^

Today is my Big Brother, Fluffy death anniversary. He passed away before I came to this house. But Daddy & Mummy always said that he was a very adorable loving angora rabbit. And me & Bro Fluffy will get along very well... If my bro is still around I will kiss & love him lots... Love you lots Bro Fluffy. U will always be on our minds... ^ _ ^

No comments: