Be my guest!

Friday, May 23, 2008

My Poor Tail...


Daddy bandaged up my tail... *cries* I dont like it at all!




See the blood stain... I kind of chewed badly till it bled...


My angry face...


My "sai nai" face

Me dozing off... ZZzzzz...

I chewed my tail relentlessly just now... Until it bled... Its kind of red and raw with traces of blood now.. *whine badly looking at his tail* Daddy caught me while I was chewing on bed. Daddy and Mummy always said that I am a sneaky boy... *gives an innocent look* Whenever I am not within their sight they will always look around for me or called my name 'cause I will be out somewhere around the house up to some mischief like chewing my paws and stuff like that... *cover mouth and giggles*


Daddy bandaged my tail for me... I don't like it *sulk* I whined badly just now after Daddy and Mummy finished their morning gongyo. I am always very "sai nai" since I was a puppy till now hehehe According to Daddy and Mummy I am an attention seeker. Which I ummm.... cant deny *blush*

But you see I dont have hands like you guys! I couldn't scratch my tail.. My legs wont allow me to do so :( So I got no choice but to use my mouth... I know I kind off chewed ummm... OK OK I ADMIT I OVERCHEWED IT TILL IT BLED! But it was so itchy... You guys wont understand... *blow nose & wipe tears*

Thats all for today I am off to slumber land.... I hated my tail... *grrrr*

No comments: