Be my guest!

Friday, May 9, 2008

My trip to Daddy's Workplace!!!


Mummy came back early yesterday and brought me to go fetch Papa!!! I was sooo Thrilled! See! Me in the lift! That happy smiling face of mine! hehe I didnt pee in the lift I am so well behaved! *gives a proud look*



Then when we were downstairs. I started to nourish the grass! Hehe no wonder they are so green and healthy nowadays! My pee has great healing powers maybe! U want some? hahaha



I am a very good pedestrian! See I look left and right to check if there is any car before I cross the road!



At last!!! After a 15 mins walk I finally get to see my beloved Daddy!!!! Phew! The weather is so hot nowadays! But for Daddy I will brave all storms just to see him!



In Daddy's car! I really need some good AIRCON!!!


Daddy went out to get their dinner! Me and Mummy waited in the car... I waited for so long.... Sigh... My face tells all... :(


Finally we were home! I was so happy waiting for Daddy to let me out of the car!!!


See I am always so well behaved! Waiting for the entry into my HOME SWEET HOME!!!

Me waiting for Mummy to dry my paws... She took so long to set up the hair dryer... Was kinda dead beat....


See my face! After the washing I just climbed onto my bed to nap.... Am so tired... I always ends the long trip to Daddy School with a good long nap... *snores like a pig*

No comments: