Be my guest!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Present for Mother's Day

Yeah! Today is Mother's Day. Hmm....what should I get for mummy??? *Snoop's little brain thought hard....*






Should I get her a present? Oh no..maybe not cos I got no money..Hee....




Do housework for her? No way..my precious little paws will look ugly after soaking in water.






Prepare lunch for her? Ha ha...I can't even reach the kitchen top.
Think..think...think...think...think..


Well, I decided to seek Daddy's help to create a Mother's Day Card for her. A little old fashion and stereotyped but that is the only thing that I can express my love for my beloved Mummy.

Tada....My creation!!!!




This card expresses all my love for my Mummy. Don't envy. You can do it too but won't be as good as my work. Mawhahah...

No comments: