Be my guest!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Peek a BOO!!!

I had lots of fun on Fri and Sat! Here goes ^ _ ^


Me playing with my toys and m hidden among them heheh

Mummy: Oh no! where is Snoop!!!
Noop: Peek a BOO!!! Mummy I am here!!!
Mummy: Haha was joking with you Silly Goose! Of course I can see you!

Noop: U can? (gulp)
Noop: Is it that I'm the cutest among all my toys thats why you can spot me!!!
Mummy: Haha Yup!

Me and my shoe! I always have this obsession with my rawhide - _ -"

Daddy PEEK A BOO!!! Can you see me? *giggles*
I am the Pirate of Carribean!!! Mwahahah

Me hidden under mummy's comforter, taking a nap.
Hey, can you see me? mwahahah

Here's a closer shot! Mwahah you silly goose!!! *muack*

See! Me in Mummy's Cool shades!!! It sure is sunny nowadays!!!

Daddy surprised mummy with this shades but I took possession of it! I seriously think I look better wearing it than Mama!!! Oh..here's a little update on my poor wounded tail... Actually it was better on Fri till I took off the bandage on Sat night while Daddy & Mummy were not around.... hehe I am soooo clever right! But Daddy said that I am cunning! - _ -' Cause I didnt touch my tail at all when they are at home.. *gulp*

Daddy (Background): Noop noop, Daddy is going to run some errands for Mummy. You want to come along?

Ok Daddy a min please, am blogging!!!

Ok bye everyone! Got to go! BIG KISSES FOR U!!!

No comments: