Be my guest!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Weekends ^ _ ^

Daddy & Mummy left me all alone at home... Cos Daddy & Mummy went to get their hair fixed... *pout* Luckily Ah ma came to feed me! If not I will be all skin and bone!!! *giggles*


Some pics of me this weekends:




Hehehe... Me having a good sun tan! *oops I forgot to put on my sun tan lotion!!! Mummy will definitely scold me for that!!!* I love to sun tan! Papa & Mama always says that I am a cat hahaha!




Pics of me with my shoe rawhide! I am often kind of aggressive when I am eating my rawhide! Often because of Daddy!!! I always have this feeling that he wants to eat my rawhide!!! *hides his big shoe rawhide!* Only on Sat will I be given this BIG shoe rawhide! Normal days I only have half a stick of vanilla rawhide... *wish everyday is Sat* *dreamy look*



My Tea break!!! *drools at the sight of the honey pear* Honey pear is one of my favourite fruit! Guess what are the other fruits??? heheh stay tune to my blog if you want to know the answer!!! mwahahah

Me enjoying a good tummy rub by daddy after a hearty meal .... * contented*

No comments: