Be my guest!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I Miss my Daddy...





My old man wakes up very early in the morning.... Around 5 plus... *yawn* But I dont understand why he had to drag me out of the bed to pee around 6 plus!!!! I am not a baby anymore OLD MAN!!! *Daddy will scream at me if I call him old man so loudly - _ - "* But sometimes i do growl a little if I am too tired to get out of bed... Then Daddy will said that I will always wake mummy up later in the morning to bring me to the toilet! Well umm i do heheh umm sometimes... umm maybe more then sometimes hehe.

I Love kissing my Daddy & Mummy!!! I think they taste like candy!! Mummy dont allow me to post pic of me kissing her. So i sabotage Daddy!!! Heeheheh Hope he wont get too pissed *face turns green & hides under the blanket*

No comments: