Be my guest!

Monday, June 2, 2008

BIGGER PICS!!!!!

Realised that the pics are BIGGER? *giggles* Well its all for ah ma!!! So that she wont need her progressive specs! I am such a sweety pie... *blush* Ok me and my nonsenses... Lets get back to work on me blog ^ __ ^




Me and Junior! Remember my Odie? Kekeke Junior is his umm... son?!?!


*nimble nimble nimble* Junior time for a new cool look! *pics are kinda blur as I nimble hard*

Awww its hard work...

Taking a break.... *sigh*

Daddy: You want to play fetch?

Snoop: U bet!!!

Its school holiday and Daddy is having a break... See our right legs its sort of umm.. Like father like son?

Closer pic ^ - ^ I am so gonna stick to Daddy for this 2 weeks... I miss him lots when he is at work.

See the pics below! I look so cute in them!!! *admiring oneself* But umm actually Mama took these pics because of my right shoulder.... *blush*


See the 2 brown spots on the right?

A closer pic...

Umm... they were the stains of my carob biscuits hehehe. In the end Mummy got to wash this clean PJ of mine... hehehe

No comments: