Be my guest!

Friday, June 27, 2008

PASTA!!!!!

Daddy is sick today so Mummy cooked soupy Macaroni for him to bring to School. So... I got Pasta for breakfast!!!!! *jump up and down happily* Have I ever told you guys Mummy is a good cook??? kekeke Mummy ran out of fish so she added in half an egg for me!!! I am so happy cause EGG IS MY FAVOURITE FOOD!!!! Umm then where is the other half of the egg??? *puzzled*


My yummy delicious pasta!!! *drools* Now you see it...


Now you dont!!! See I helped Mummy with the chores always!!! It was so clean I bet it needed no washing!!! *smug
But before I got to savour my yummy pasta... This is what happened.... *sigh

I got very excited around 6am in the morning because of all the cooking and stuff so it was really impossible for me to wait till my actual breakfast time...

Snoop: Mummy please.... Can I have my breakfast really early today?


I didnt really have it very early in the end... But i certainly didnt make it easy for mummy! I kept whinning loudly kekeke... In the end Mummy relented alittle so I had my breakfast 1 and half hr early kekeke

Snoop: Mummy can I eat now???

After my yummy meal, I got a rawhide as usual to cleanse and to excerise my teeth and jaws. As mummy always says I gobble up my food without much chewing heheh But then its sit and stay again... real agony..

Mummy please can I go now.... *sigh


After everything I got quiet and pondered hard... when will I have pasta again... Happy times are really short...

3 comments:

Goofy said...

wow!! You've got a great breakfast over there don't u?
**drooling**

ps: thanks for dropping by at my blog!

love
goofy

Ben & Darling said...

Hi Snoop!!!

I found your link thru Goofy. You are sooooooooo cute & your meal look yummylicious!!! drooling here.

slurpy licks,
Twinkle

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Snoop Lim!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I added you as my friend! How cool you got pasta and egg in your breakfast! That looks delicious!
I hope your Daddy is better!
Have a great weekend!

woofs
Thor