Be my guest!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sham Shui Woman!!!! = __ =

Updates on my ear mites *yucks* Its getting better according to Mummy but Daddy will still bring me to the Doctor tmr afternoon... sigh... Daddy can be over protective towards Me and Mama at times... He is so paranoid... Daddy step in: LOve I am not being paranoid. I have to get your heartgard tomorrow any way so why not let Dr Ling take a look since there is a slot. Furthermore once school starts I wont have time to bring you to see the Doctor son... See I told you my Daddy is paranoid and long winded!!! His words are so contradicting!!! *head hangs low*



Daddy getting ready to clean my ears... Look at my terrified face. I prefer Mummy to do it...

Be gentle Daddy...


Ok more to the right pls...


Ok now more to the left... Ok there you go...

After Mummy dripped the medication for me I scratched alot on my left ear! Mama got fed up chasing after me so ended up I looked like a SHAM SHUI WOMAN!!!! *whines loudly*


I look like an idoit!!! Grrrrrr


I better get some sleep! This must be a terrible nightmare.... When I wake up everything will be back to normal!



Drift into a deep deep sleep.... Zzzz.z.z.z.z.

2 comments:

Sugar the Beagle said...

Hey Snoop,

Initially I detested medication in my ears. However my humans decided to make it a better experience by massaging them each time they drip some medication inside.

Since then, I looked forward to having my ears cleaned and medication dripped, as I really love to be scratched and massaged at the ears.

Maybe you can try to 'psycho' your humans to give you a good ear rub too. =)

Sweet Licks,
Sugar

Snoop Lim aka Noop Noop said...

Snoop shouts loudly: Mummy mummy come come look at What Sugar wrote!!! U must massage my ears!!!

Thanks Sugar will relate to my Mum! *muack*