Be my guest!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I dont want to SLEEP!!!

Last night I slept around 1215am... heheh Normally I will be in bed around 10pm snoring away! But last night I was in a playful mood!


Daddy was busy typing his minutes but I kept pestering him to play fetch with me kekeke


Snoop: Daddy my limbs need some exercise... Would you play with me please.. Just a few throws will you? *looks at Daddy with longing eyes*

Daddy: Umm... Alright... *sigh*
Daddy just couldnt resist my puppy look!!! Well you cant blame him!!! Who can!!! *giggles*



I spent many hours playing yesterday since 8 plus! But I just couldnt get enough of it!!!



La la la la li la! Bear Bear where are you! I can smell you!!! Quit hiding from me!!! Well the whole house was in a terrible mess with toys lying all around the hall! Of course my dear mummy would be scolding me lots! kekeke


Till its about 12 midnight I was being chased to sleep!!! But But But I am not sleepy!!! pffff


I was called to the bedroom but then I sneaked out after that!!! Aint I clever!!! But was carried away by Daddy ... *tears* Pssst it wont be in the video! As I was too fast for mummy to capture it!!! Mwahahah


I dont know who took this pic!!! But alas... I dozed off in a fraction of minute once I was being tucked into bed... hehehe Guess I was knocked out after all the play!!!


No comments: