Be my guest!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Cause and Effect @ ___ @

Last weekend was a roller coaster ride for me. It was eventful with many good things (or rather good food) to enjoy with and also some share of bad stuff......




Mummy: Noop, Noop, wakey wakey!
Snoop: Mummy, let me sleep a while more......


Mummy: NO! It is already 11.30am. You get out of bed NOW!
Snoop: ok..ok..Yawn.....
I hate to wake up early but I need to eat my breakfast.... so got to get out of bed. How I wish I can have breakfast in bed... I could literally hear mummy says "dream on"

After my breakfast, I got to share an ice cream with daddy. Yummy.. We ran quickly downstairs to the ice cream van when we heard the ice cream man ring the bell. It was hard work but worth it... hee..



Ice cream is a good luck charm you know. After ice cream, good things kept coming.... We were getting ready to go to my dear xiao gu's house. See I am all ready.

How come I still got to wait ah? It is always Mummy. You know girls la.....

Finally we arrived at xiao gu's place and you know what? I got a big surprise from xiao shu. He just came back from States and he bought me a big toy.... I am so so happy even though I knew he bought the wrong size toy for me.


Dear big toy, I just like playing with you. You smell funny but I love you anyway.


More good things come along. After our dinner, guess what. Daddy bought durians! Durian is one of my favourite fruit you know. See, I was waiting patiently for mummy to feed me.

Mmmm.......so soft, smooth, silky and creamy..... Yummy yummy yummy.



More please, mummy.


I think I ate quite a bit and when all the durians were devoured by everyone, I decided to lick the last bits from mummy's hand.


What a day. We went home very satisfied especially me.....*burp*

However, the next day was bad. I had to shower and soak my legs in green tea to get rid of bacterials. Mummy learnt it from the internet. I hope she stays away from the computer so she doesnt have to come up with all sort of funny ideas...Sigh...


I had to soak my legs for 5 mins.


Why mummy had to follow so religiously to the time.... I would catch a cold MUMMY!


Alas, she came. What a relief. But I didnt feel very good after that. My nose kept running ( you know what I mean) and started to cough.


Bad, bad, bad...I was down with cold and cough.

Mummy: Actually, you ate too much thats why you are ill now!

See.... Mummy still thinks she is right. *a a aaa choo!*

No comments: