Be my guest!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A visit to the Doctor!!! (Vet)

I HATE going to the VET!!!! Umm... I mean Dr!!! Daddy and Mummy lied to me!!! They are so bad! I remembered vividly before going out of the house that we were going for a good walk!!! But ended up.... *cries loudly throwing dirty tissues all around* Well here goes.... *blow nose*



Snoop: Umm... This place looks so familiar...
Snoop: Daddy can you please tell me we are NOT at the clinic *wipe sweat*


Why are there so many pets around??? *swallowed hard*
Snoop: Daddy umm I forgot to bring in my toys. They are suntaning outside on the bamboo!!! WE MUST GO BACK NOW!!!
Mummy: Dont worry Noop I had brought it in before we left.



Oh no this table sure looks scary!!! Mummy lets run!!!!


I must escape!!! *panicking*



OH NO!!!! Please please Mummy dont grab me so tightly!!! This horrible Dr is touching my ear!!! *whines loudly*

Me holding Mummy tightly like a koala bear, refusing to let go after the consultation... Look at my face... I am badly tortured...
Mummy comforting me... Me and my poor poor soul....
Finally home sweet home!!! Look at me!!! I am so shagged...


No comments: