Be my guest!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Yummies!!! *drools*

Today is my feasting day! Yeah! My regular food, treats and vitamins....... here I come. But before that, let me introduce 'them' to you, my beloved friends.....




This is my multivitamin & minerals. I have to take this twice a week cos I m on HCF diet. Envy ah...*giggles*



These are my treats! *drools* I get to eat them on Sundays and on days when Daddy & Mummy are not home. Pssts...They just wan to make themselves feel better without bringing me along...Tsk Tsk Tsk....


These are the latest add-ons to my treat collection. Mummy bought them from the internet. Cant wait to try them.....Mummy, can give me one right now?


Hee....This is the big dehydrated fish I m going to devour....Ha Ha Ha....


Unfortunately, Mummy insisted that I must sit and stay first before I can have my treat. Sigh, don know what she is thinking. Why make life so difficult for me????




See, still have to wait... Sigh, Sigh and SIGH......




Worst still, daddy tried to STEAL my treat.....Sob, life so so hard...


At last, I got to eat my dear little fish....




Mmmm.... So tasty... Wish that I could get another one....*I could hear mummy say 'dream on'*


After my treat, I popped by to see Daddy prepare my whole week HCF. Psst..tell you a secret, my daddy can cook very well.


But, he always take his own sweet time... See I got so bored waiting to see the end product.



Still waiting.. My life fills with alot of waiting, waiting and waiting.



I m drifting into my dream world......Zzzzz....


Daddy: Noop noop, your food food is ready......



Yeah! I wan to see I wan to see.....



Tada.. This is my favourite HCF. Yummy yummy.


2 comments:

Juno said...

Hello Snoop Lim! Cavalier team Momo and Pinot are here to check in. It's very nice to find one more Cavalier blog. We'd love to link your blog to ours. Hope it's ok with you!

Momo & Pinot

pee ess: Your daddy's meal looks yummy! :D

Snoop Lim aka Noop Noop said...

Hiya Momo and Pinot!!! No prob do link me please kekeke sorry for the late reply! I have link you guys too :)