Be my guest!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

A lazy afternoon...

Saturday supposed to be a joyful day for me but..... it turned out to be a non-activity day. A good thing though as I need to laze around some times.

Was wondering what to do when daddy gave me a shoe rawhide. Yippee..

Humans are always like that. Got to do some tricks before I got my little rawhide. Anyway, see.. I look cute right? *giggles*

At last after all those stupid tricks, I got to have my treat. What a tiring process..... I should report to the SPCA. This is animal cruelty you know! *Ahem... I am not an animal. I am a boy!*

I was too lazy to sit up after finishing three quarters of the rawhide... Hee... A little full so I decided to lie and stare at my precious little rawhide.

After a while, I could not resist not finishing it...but my stomach did not seem to have space for it.

I tried putting in my mouth and before I could chew it, I was drifting into my sleep...Zzzzz

When I awoke, the rawhide was still in my mouth.. Ha Ha... It took me less than a minute to devour the last bit of it. *burp*

With a full stomach (or rather overfilled stomach) I went to disturb mummy. Ha Ha... I put my foot between the pages of a thick book mummy was reading.... Mwahahaha...


Mummy was so angry and ordered me to stay away from her. Sob... I was just trying to make the day more interesting... I went to my sleepy head pa pa and snuggled onto him and we slept together. Let this lazy afternoon end in Zzzzzzz style.





2 comments:

Amber said...

Hey there Snoop, you're so cute! You do the beg trick so well :) my mommy always make me do tricks too before giving me my treat.

~Amber~

Goofy said...

tricks... arghhh.. no tricks no treats... what is this world???

love
goofy