Be my guest!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Holiday With My Papa!!!

Daddy is having his holiday! We have our very fun times together! I always consider Daddy as my playmate! kekeke But... Why must Daddy be on course for 2 days when it is his HOLIDAY!!! *grumble grumble*
Snuggling up to Daddy when he returned home after his stupid course! *giggles*

Feels sleepy after awhile.... Zzzzzz


After Daddy shower he went back to work on the com again.... *sigh*

Snoop: Daddy can you not work tonight.... Play with me pls...


Daddy: Not now Sweety boy let me finished this work... Wont take long
Snoop: Then I will stay here and wait for you!



Daddy was working on the fan on Sun...



This is serious BOYS stuff! Mummy wont understand! mwahaahha

Snoop: Daddy I think you must do this and that....

After awhile its kind of boring....

My Teddy! Looks abit like Mr Bean's Teddy Bear!!! Kekeke

I think Teddy is sick thats why I let him rest on my paws!

After a while my paws was kinda numb but Teddy is still asleep *sigh*



I HATE the vacuum cleaner alot alot alot!!! I always chase after it whenever Mummy is vacuuming the floor!!!

Hey there!!! Stop moving and making so much noise!!!!

Mummy: Noop Noop!!! Behave yourself and STOP barking!!! Or you will be lock up!!

Snoop: Ummm no you wont!

Well just a side note... In the end I really got locked up in my play pen for a long time... *pout* Mummy didnt take any picture cause she was so so pissed that she refused to come near me *cries*

No comments: