Be my guest!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Life is tough... T T

Since school reopens, life is getting pretty tough for Papa... He is always saying stuffs like schools... students... teachers... blah blah blah... Mummy is really busy too... She is always not at home.. = __ = Everyone is saying things like Snoop has such a good life... this and that... BUT BUT BUT... *eyes starts to get red and watery* LIFE IS PRETTY TOUGH FOR ME TOO!!!

I get worried when Daddy & Mummy is not at home... Whether they will be safe outside... what time will they be home... Will they be home on time for my dinner... When Daddy is home and I dont see Mummy with him... I get really sulky and whine alot... When Daddy is at work I will know the earliest time he can be at home and start waiting for him. When he is late I get really panicky and keep staring at the door... I get worried if my treats supply is low... I get worried lots of time so LIFE IS REALLY NOT A BED OF ROSES.....



Is Daddy safe in this scary world... Will he exercise care when driving? Will the students bully him? Will he have enough food to eat???

I doze off at times too... I think I am too mentally stressed up


Then I wake up and start thinking again... Will Mummy be safe outside??? Can she cross the road without me beside her??? Can she find her way home without Daddy???

See life is pretty tough for me too... *sigh* When both of them are safely home then I will relax and have fun and sleep like a log... I love them too much *sniff* Sorry for the rant... Its just one of those days you know.. * blow nose really hard*

No comments: