Be my guest!

Friday, August 1, 2008

Snoop's and his questions!

Yesterday was my Mummy's birthday! Happy Birthday my lovely Mama!!! I love you lots!!! *big big hugs and kissess* But then I find mama birthday kinda weird!!!


I didnt see any cake yesterday! But then my ah yee (mummy's younger sis) gave mummy this!? I didnt know whats that but Mama was very happy! *puzzled*

Daddy how come there is no cake yesterday? Whats that 4 beautiful pinkish red stuff?!

Daddy: Well... that 4 pinkish stuff are longevity buns. Its kind of a chinese traditional cake!

Ah.... I see! But I prefer cake on my birthday Daddy!!! But Mama gave me a little of that. It sure is Yummy!!!
I saw this chicken meat at Grandma' house!!!

Daddy is this chicken meat called Sakura 鸡 (chicken) or Dracula 鸡?! Dracula!!!??? *yikes*

Daddy: Hahaha! Its called Sakura Chicken. Its a special name given to it. This chicken meat is very tender as it is fed on Acidophilus.

kekeke! I thought I heard Grandma said Dracula 鸡!!! hehehe Maybe I heard wrongly! I thought this chicken was fed on Blood!!?!

Grandpa bought Mummy DURIAN too!!! Am so happy!!! I love love love Durian!!! Yum! Yum!

Mama really enjoyed her sumptuous meal at Grandma's house alot! She is very thankful to Grandpa, Grandma and little aunt! We brought back 1 uncooked Dracula 鸡 home too! Oh umm I mean Sakura 鸡 hehe... Grandma gave it to me! Me! me! me! Alone! (Daddy: Its to US my boy!) Lets hope Mummy cook it for me soon!!! *drools uncontrollably* *Snoop skipped away singing: Sakura 鸡! Dracula 鸡! 傻傻分不清楚! hehehe*

6 comments:

Juno said...

Happy Barkday Snoop Lin's mama!!! We hope you have a great day on this special day!

Momo & Pinot

Sugar the Beagle said...

Hi Snoop,

Happy Birthday to your mama. May she look one year younger, though she's one year older =)

Thank you for the award for the blog. It's much appreciated.

Anyway, I will like to inform you that there's this National Dog Walk this Sunday at WCDR. It'll be great if you can join us, because it's in aid of charity.

Hope to see you there~

Sweet Licks,
Sugar

Snowy and Crystal said...

Hello Snoop,
Nice meeting you...we hope we can be pals =)

Happy birthday to your mommy =D
one of mommy's fave restaurant is *Chinese* restaurant; she says that their food is so yummy...
what do you call that "chinese traditional cake" ?

Maltese Paws,
S&C

p.s. drop by our blog if you have the time, will ya?

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hi Snoop,
I'm glad I found your blog, I enoy reading it!
Happy Birthday to your mom, my mom drooling over your delicious food too! Longevity bun, hot pot, oh yummy!
And DURIAN? I could eat the whole thing myself!
My parents visited Singapore before, clean and green country, they loved it.
Can be friends please, by the way, Snowy and Crystal are my very dear friends.
See you

Snowy and Crystal said...

we just gave you an Award :) check our blog to see it

Maltese Paws,

S&C

Thor and Jack said...

Happy Birthday to your mom!
That food looks delicious!

woof
Thor