Be my guest!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Am back!

I was reading the newspaper last week and realised that there was a 1 million dollar award should anyone capture Mas Selamat!


*reading* Blah blah blah... 1 Million dollars... 1 million dollars!!!!

*whisper* Oldie!!! We have a secret mission here! Lets go track down Mas Selamat and we will become millionaire!!!

U mean you are scared!!!! awww... this is so disappointing Odie! We should be partners!!!

But well since you are scared then I think no point me carrying out the secret mission alone... well well well... *sigh



Since Mama made some nice soup stock so we decided to throw all the stuffs we had in the fridge into a hot pot!!! kekeke


Daddy and Mummy's version *drools*


Well mine wasnt too bad either!!! kekekeke


Well we added in some rice to my hotpot and I had a yummy hot pot dinner!!! *yummy* I think we should have hotpot every single day!!! Or maybe we should have a Hotpot Public Holiday!!! *good idea*

Can you spot the not? heheh Daddy bought a rubber mat for me with my favourite cartoon characters!!!


Oops I sat and farted on them... *guilty* hehehe

Well Mummy got me this baby pooh bear...

I was throwing a little tantrum taking pictures for Mummy...

Dont get me wrong! I love my new toy nonetheless... Its just me and my little tantrum..

Me nursing my daddy as his blood pressure is on the high side... Am so worried about him!

I seriously think he should snuggled in bed with me all day long to cure his illness!!!

Daddy if you are reading this please listen to Dr Snoop's advice and dont be stubborn!!! grrrr

No comments: