Be my guest!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I am better now :)

Thanks everyone for your concern :) I am feeling all good now. Mummy is still having a bad cough and throat... Poor Mummy she lost her voice... Daddy is also sick now....:(


I vomited the next day as well... Mummy guessed that my gastric ulcer acted up again and syringed me my mylanta. Luckily for Mummy and me its Youth Day on Mon. So Daddy could looked after us kekekeke. Not so lucky for Daddy then!



Daddy: Noop Noop come have your breakfast.

Snoop: Daddy I have no appetite...


Did I tell you guys that I am a Super Greedy fellow?! I rarely have no appetite. By right its better to stop food and water, but for me I cant as I got gastric ulcer. So Daddy made steamed egg for me! Daddy is so Sweet!!! *muack*


I gobbled everything down! Daddy got a fright! As I shouldnt eat that fast!!! hehehe But egg is my FAVOURITE!!!


Daddy: Time for your medicine!

Snoop: YUCKS!


Daddy caught this pic while Mummy was tucking me to bed but ended up falling asleep with me! Her medicine made her super drowsy!!! But this pic looks eerie to me! As I Got fringe!!! mwahahha


I woke up after a while... See My bandage is still on =__="


*turns left and right* Where is Mummy???!!!

I didnt get to eat my rawhide for about 2 days. But Daddy got my new supply for me! See he is always chopping it into half! *sigh



======> My poor Mummy... coughing badly till she turns blue.... *hugs Mummy tight*


5 comments:

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Snoop!
I´m so glad to hear that you are feeling better! Hope your Mom and Dad get better very soon!

woofs
Thor

Amber said...

Poor little Snoop, you seem really sick, but glad you ate your meal and felt better. Hope you, mom and dad get well soon!!

~Amber~

Goofy said...

poor thing.. hope you'll get better as soon as possible!!

p.s: i can't stop laughing over ur comment in my post.. and you are so true about that!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Snoop, My name is Candi it's soo nice to meet you. I am a Cavalier just like you but i live in N.I which is in the U.K. I am sooo happy and excited that i have found you another cavalier :)

I am soo sorry to hear though that you haven't been keeping too good, is that scrambled egg well thats what we call it, i love it as well.

You are really gorgeous and very very cute.

Take care and i hope you get better soon.
I hope you don't mind but i have linked you on my site.

lots of licks

xox

Sugar the Beagle said...

Hi Snoop,

I hope you will have recovered by now. Currently, it's my fur-bling (Posh) and my human's turn to fall sick.

Posh is having vomit and diarrhea spells while my human is down with fever and throat infection. How envious we are of your daddy taking care of your mum and u.

Sweet Licks,
Sugar