Be my guest!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Mission!!!

Thanks everyone ^ __ ^ I am as fit as a fiddle now!!! kekeke Last Fri, I had to bring Daddy and Mummy to see the Chinese Physician. So here goes...


Daddy, Mummy, Hurry up or the Dr will be going for lunch soon!



Awww... I am on a mission to bring you guys to see the Dr yet I got to be leashed as usual *pout*



I thought I had to drive you guys since Daddy is so sick... I was kinda worried hehehee


Are we there yet?

Geezz the journey sure is long *yawn*

Oh no I cant fall asleep... I am on a mission but I am drifting off .....



Last Sat Daddy's School got a Carnival going on! But I wasnt invited :(

But Daddy sure brought back lots of weird stuff hahah



See! I am the Man behind the Mask!!! Call me Zorro!!!

This hat makes me look like a Clown??!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Snoop than you for coming over to see me at my site. You look so cute in all your pictures. Your daddy must love you lots and lots.

take care


lots of licks

xox

Anonymous said...

Hi Snoop
I forgot to tell you that there is a new forum started up just for us Cavaliers. It's called Cavalier's United, this is the address for it
www.cavaliersunited.com.


lots of licks


xox

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Snoop!
Good job taking yout Daddy and Mommy to see that Dr.
Cute pictures!
Those stuffies are very fun!

woof
Thor

Ruki said...

Hi! Your doggie looks adorable! Notti Paws has harnesses and doggies outfits too so you might want to check out for Snoop @ www.nottipaws.blogspot.com