Be my guest!

Saturday, July 5, 2008

I am Sick

A day after my grooming, I fell ill.






The groomer applied too much baby oil to clean my ears, and know what happened, I had glossy ear fur or wet look. Mwahahaha.... Mummy insisted that it must be washed away and so daddy got to do it.

So irritating.....

That's not all...

I got a cut on my left front paw. I kept licking it till the wound got worse. Mummy was so angry and decided that my foot needed to be bandaged.

Snoop: Daddy please dont bandage my poor little paw... I promise I wont do it again..please...

Daddy: No way!

Snoop: Sigh....No one wants to hear my plea.......

See....After the bandage, my paw appeared to be double the original size AND it looked ugly with my two nails protruding out! Eeeeeeekkkkssss. Daddy commented that it looked like a delicious crab claw! What an insult!

Worse is yet to come....


The next morning I woke up with an upset stomach. I dared not tell mummy cos she was very ill - having high fever and sore throat. After my breakfast, disgusting thing happened.

Guess what are these???!!! These are not my spill overs... They are my my my....

VOMITS!!!!

Another one under Daddy's study area. Looks like milk to me somehow! Hahahah

After all the vomiting I was so afraid that I hopped up to one of Daddy's table away from my vomit.

I felt so umcomfortable.

I am dying... I see my life flashing by....


I joined Mummy in her porridge diet... Of cos mine is different! Poor Daddy got to look after 2 sick persons...


========> My daddy!!! Mwahahah


3 comments:

Thor and Jack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thor and Jack said...

Hi Snoop Lim!
So sorry to hear that you and your mom are sick! I hope you two get better soon!

woof!
Thor

Goofy said...

Oooppsss.. Poor Snoop and mommmy..

Please take good care, you both!!

Hope you both get well very very very soon..

love
goofy