Be my guest!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

A stressed out day

Yesterday I went grooming again ..... But I kinda get used to it nowadays. As I have to be groomed every month to keep my fur short. Daddy and Mummy is trying their very best to keep my hot spots at bay! Cant help it sometimes as I am born genetically with skin problems... Sigh...

Daddy are you bringing me for a stroll???

Hmm seems like a car ride to me...

Hey Daddy here looks so familiar... U ARE BRINGING ME FOR GROOMING RIGHT??!!!


Well... after grooming Daddy and Mummy went for a little stroll at the Pasar Malam under our block. And they bought me a TOY!!!!


Do I look weird with my ear trimmed till so short Barney???

No response from him...

Apparently he ignored my question!!!

Got to check out his gender!!! Butt sniffing time!

Mummy I think he is a male. But he seems really quiet...

I think he is shy...

Well I guess I have to break the ice with him tomorrow morning Mummy. I am really drained after my full grooming... Guess I will sleep real early tonight.... *yawn*

See I couldnt even lift up my head up and had to rely on Barney's back to support it...


Barney: Sigh... Its not that I am shy... But... apparently I just met you and have never seen you before your grooming how am I gonna answer your question!!???


2 comments:

Juno said...

You have such a cute puppy face!!!!!! :) We want to squeeze you!

Momo & Pinot

SCOTTY said...

Hello...I like yours Photos. Please visite my Blogue http://scottymelhorcaomundo.blogspot.com/