Be my guest!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Conversation with Mummy

Hiya everyone!!! Thanks for all your concerns and advices! Yup am still home! kekeke. Daddy came up with an idea to relate my anguish to Mummy. We deliberately left the computer on so Mummy would get to see my last entry! Well she was kinda guilty and had a good conversation with me!

Here goes:

(Mummy was walking towards me)

I pretended to be oblivious to her presence with a big yawn! hehe

(Mummy was really near now)

My heart pounded so fast I felt breathless!

I was so nervous... I pretended to look real busy cleaning my nose and mouth.

Mama: My baby boy, mama is so sorry I neglected you badly... This wont happened again I promised........... (mama gave me a sweet smile and paused)

Mama continues: that after the Olympics I will be always there for you.... Sorry Noop but its only once every four years...

I was so disappointed!!! Hence my facial expression changed totally!


Mummy saw that look on my face and said: Ummm why not Mama make some fries for you?
Snoop: Fries... Fries?!!!


Snoop: Well ok... I could do with some fries hehehe

My french fries!!! Arent they cute and delicious!

Papa fed me the fries instead as Mama was off to watch her Olympics again... *sigh*

Snoop felt uneasy and asked Daddy: Daddy, is this how I am compensated?

Snoop: simply with some fries....

Daddy: Nope son... Mama loves you that's why she made some fries to cheer you up!

After my treats Daddy showered me.

And I hugged Daddy tighted for some comfort...

Me and Daddy's pyjamas...

THE END

6 comments:

Cocoa the Beagle said...

Fries!! *drools* We'll give anything for fries!!

Snowy and Crystal said...

awww that hugging pic is so precious

:)

Maltese Paws

River said...

Fries! Wow, I can feel the love! Now I just need to smell it and eat it too! That was nice of your mom to cook some for you. But more love would always be good!

love & wags,
River

Abby said...

Hi, Snoop...

The Olympics should be over soon...

I'm sure your Mom will spend extra time with you then...

In the mean time, enjoy those french fries...

Abby xxxooo

Amber said...

Hey there Snoop, you mom sure loves you! so you don't have to worry at all. my mom neglect me when she's busy with her stuffs >.<
And i want fries too :)

~Amber

Thor and Jack said...

You have a wonderful family, Snoop!
I bet your mom is giving you extra attention now!
I want fries too!

woof
Thor