Be my guest!

Friday, August 15, 2008

Mama doesnt love me anymore.... T _ T

The Olympic has started... And I seriously think that it's bad news for me... My Mummy is glued to the tv!!!! I tried ways and means to get my Mama's attention but to no avail.....



Mama??? ( I tried acting cute)

Mama??? (I tried playing dead)

Mama???

Where is your darling little boy Snoop???

(I tried the art of camouflage)

I made a huge mess to my toys!

See! It's a piece of cake making it a mess!

But then.... I realised my dear baby Pooh clinging on to dear life! Thats sooo funny! mwahahah *rolls onto the floor laughing hard*

I dragged and threw my toys all over the house...

Then... I heard footsteps!!!*my poor heart skipped a beat* Horray Mummy is coming!

Then I put on my sweetest smile to greet my Mama!

But... it turned out to be Daddy instead!!! Grrr

Daddy: Noop What are you doing?!! The house is in such a BIG mess with your toys lying all around!!!

Snoop: Daddy I dont care anymore! I think Mama Hates me!!! *stomp off crying*


Then later in the night while I was in slumber land I dreamt of this.... *cries in big sobs*

To all my dear friends... This might be my last entry... I might be sleeping on the streets soon... Do say hi if you happen to see me... Oh and dont forget to bring me some food if possible... *blow nose*

8 comments:

Cocoa the Beagle said...

Awwww.. Snoop! How could ur mummy ignore u!! U r too cute! My mummy says if u r gonna to be sleeping on the streets, she will b the first to go dognap u!

And that's alot of soft toys u hav! *Envious* We donch hv soft toys cos we destroy them in minutes :-(

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Oh Snoop, you make me cry too.
No, keep posting more entries, Snoop. Olympics comes and goes but you're your mama's forever love, you'll never be out on the street, never ever! But, if it was the worst case, then I'll pick you up on my Air Dragonfly , together we'll fly traveling around the world until your mama begging for your return.
Now, cheers!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Dear Snoop,
I deleted above entry, typo error, hehe!
I have more awards for you! Cheer up, man.
You know what Snoop, try the "hunger strike" trick, your mom will attend to you paws and feet!
Cheers!

Snowy and Crystal said...

awww Snoop - we feel for you. Mommy has been the same with us lately

but am telling ya, they cannot live without us ;) your mama LOOOOOOOVES ya to death

by the way, don't forget to coect the award that we passed to you in our bog under the post titled "Olympia Park"

:)

and dont forget...we want more and more posts of you pal

Maltese Paws

Thor and Jack said...

Don´t be sad, Snoop! You are so cute! Olimpics end soon and your mom will give you much attention.
And please, don´t stop posting. We love your blog!

woof
Thor

Sugar the Beagle said...

*pats Snoop on his back*

That's the life of a dog.

My humans always choose the TV over me, with or without the Olympics. We'll just have to bear with it a little, look as pitiful as possible (best if there's a tear or two) and whine miserably. That usually does the trick.

Otherwise, if your mummy really really decides to leave you on the street, remember to pack the laptop in your luggage, just so that you can keep us updated about your whereabouts.

Sweet Licks,
Sugar

Abby said...

Hi, Snoop...

I was just on Mango's Blog & saw your picture...You are adorable...

I just wanted to stop by & say Hi...

Come visit me sometime when you aren't sooo busy trying to get your Mom's attention...

Abby xxxooo