Be my guest!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I am such a GOOD boy!

I always help out with the chores at home during weekends! I am such a Good Boy! hehehe


I helped Daddy with the "Boys stuff"

Giving him all sort of guidance and instructions as clearly as possible!
I helped Mummy with the vacuuming!
Making sure no speck of dust escape from my big round eyes!

Bear Bear helped out too! But he can be a nuisance at times! I had to part my legs to give him some space!!! I think he enjoys blocking my way!

But then usually after helping out... I sort of expect something in return... No! Dont get me wrong I am not being calculative!!! Just that you know after all the hard work I kind of lost all my energy and need to replenish it. hehe

And if I waited too long... OR didnt get my reward I will

1) Pounced on Daddy

2) Barked fiercely

3) Cried myself to sleep

Watch the video below to get the answer! Kekeke


Answer: None of the above !!!! Mwahaha

6 comments:

Cocoa the Beagle said...

YES! We boys certainly gotta help out in boy's stuffs! And u looked like you supervised your daddy well Snoop! Must make sure he is not sleeping on his job!

Thor and Jack said...

Snoop!
You look so happy helping your daddy and your mommy with their stuffs. You sure is a Good boy!

woof
Thor

River said...

Good boy! Your video got everybody howling here bol!

love & wags,
River

Abby said...

Hi, Snoop...

You are a good helper...I'm sure your Mom & Dad appreciate it...

I love your video...

Abby xxxooo

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

No wonder your parents love you so much. I helped my mom with my modeling works too!
I loved the previous entry of yours, you're a funny lovely boy, Snoop.
Thanks for your kind words about the pawlimpics entry, I'm still mad at my mom.
Do you know Snowy&Crystal? their blog: http://maltesepaws.blogspot.com
Please visit them to support their mom and to cheer them up.
Thanks.

homely said...
This comment has been removed by the author.