Be my guest!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sleeping Pose!

Sorry everyone havent been able to visit your blogs lately. Have been kinda busy. Will soon visit with Mama when we have the time ^ __ ^ Here are some of my sleeping poses that Mama collected throughout the weeks hehehe. I sleep with my eyes open sometimes so if you see such pics of me dont be alarmed! I am still alive and kicking! Mwahaha


Me snuggling with Daddy... I love Daddy's smell...

Taking my usual afternoon nap!

I was really sleeping when mummy took this picture of me!

According to her I was snoring loudly!

See my legs spreading so widely! haha one of the rare pics!

Usually I sleep with my legs close tightly!

Caught dozing off while I was playing awhile ago!

I love to sniff my little paws before dozing off!

See my ears! I look like a papillon!

Snuggling onto Daddy's blanket! I will always make a mess before I doze off on bed. hehe

Cuddling up... Must be a rainy day!

Umm seriously I had no idea what I was up to in this pic!

14 comments:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

I loved the picture #1, #2, #3, oh I loved them all.
Cute! Cute! Cute!
My brother Chubbs thought you were a girl, he had a crush on you, hehe! I almost did!

Sugar the Beagle said...

Wow, your mum must have doted on you loads to get you a piglet pillow!

My humans refused to invest in expensive and fanciful pillows, mattresses and toys on me as they are almost certain that I will ruin them!

It's precisely those are hand-me-downs, that's why I simply refuse to cherish them. Give me brand new ones and I'll love them for life~

Sweet Licks,
Sugar

River said...

That's weird--to sleep with your eyes open. Nice pillows and night shirt though and you certainly look comfortable!

love & wags,
River

Abby said...

Hi, Snoop...

You are sooo adorable...

I love your pillow...

Abby xxxooo

Snowy and Crystal said...

Hello adorable, sleepy Snoop,

we wanna thank you for your words in our last post in our blog. Mommy is doing much better now *wet licks*

We loved your pictures

S&C

Thor and Jack said...

Snoop!
I loved your pictures! You are so cute!

Love and licks
Thor

Cocoa the Beagle said...

Hey Snoop! I sometimes sleep with my eyes half open too! And Barley's legs will wriggle when he sleeps cos he often dreams that he is running!

Oh by the way my mum did those mooncakes with just steamed mesh potatoes and using the mooncake mould. It was very hard to come off the mould so she had to put some kelp powder to make it come out!

Thor and Jack said...

Snoop
Come on over to my blog. I have something for you.

Love and licks
Thor

Juno said...

ohhhh you look so relaxing!!

You're awarded! Come and pick it up!!

Momo & Pinot

Cocoa the Beagle said...

Hey Snoop! We have an award for you too! Come see!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

It's was weird, Snoop.
This morning when I came over, your blog was almost gone, only one entry dated back in May. Snowy&Crytal were there too, we both asking the same question where was your blog?
Now your blog is back as usual but my comment on May was gone, "sigh", high tech it is!
By the way, in that entry, I had the honor to view your byproducts, I suggested you mom gold-coated it as souvenirs! Hehe!
Cheers!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Snoop, wake up, you've been sleeping for 2 weeks now.
WAKE UP!

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Snoop! Where are you?? We miss you, buddie!

Love and licks
Thor

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Snoop, Snoop, WAKE UP or I'll do mouth to mouth resuscitation on you.
Please come to my blog to pick up the "Best Bud" Award, it's for you, buddy.
Cheers!