Be my guest!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Net server was down! T _ T

Sorry all my beloved buddies and pals. My internet connection was down... Then the technician schedule was so full bla bla bla... Mummy and I was so sad over it... Its being a long time... Hope I am not forgotten *sniff*


I got lots of awards while I was away!!! Yeah! So here goes:


I got this I Love your blog award from Handsome Thor,
Cutie Momo & Pinot!
Playful Cocoa & Barley!!!


Last but not least I got this Best Bud Award from my Buddy The mischievous Mango!!! I love u lots Bud! *force kisses on Mango white fluffy fur all over*

I would like to Pass on all my awards to all my friends around the world! Without all of you I am never complete!!! *sniff hard & blow nose*

ps: Mango thanks for your mouth to mouth resuscitation! But I prefer Crystal to do it!!! Mwahhaha Joking!

5 comments:

Cocoa the Beagle said...

Awww Snoop! We wondered where you went! Missed you so much! Glad that your internet connection is up now. Oh yah, that was Bishan dogrun we went.

Goofy said...

Oh.. I had the same problem as yours.. And has just back to normal..

love
goofy

Snowy and Crystal said...

Snowy: how can we forget a cutie like you ;)
we are glad that you are back buddy. and congrats on your awards

WHOAH Snoop! you shocked Crystal with your p.s. , then before she continued reading, she went "GRRR"!! thank Godness that I am next to her to continue the sentence for her and remind her that Snoop is a boy *hehe*.

Maltese Paws

Snowy

Abby said...

Hi, Snoop...

Glad to see you back...I missed you...

Stop by my Blog when you get a minute to find out about Autobiography Week...

Abby xxxooo

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Snoop!
I am happy to see you! I´ve missed you!
Congrats on you awards!
I hope you´re having a great weekend!

Love and licks
Thor