Be my guest!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Stock Taking!!!



Baby boy your daddy is calling you

What is it Mum? I am taking a nap...

Umm nothing much but your daddy was thinking if you need any of your treats or stuff for stock up?

(Jumps out of bed immediately)

I am coming Daddy!

Ok let me see... Umm my egg rolls and carob biscuits are running low...

Shoe rawhide is low too... but then there is a new packet of lil bones rawhide...

(racking his lil brain hard)

Son your drawer is in a mess! You should really clean it up! What is this! A half chewed bone inside?!!

heheeheh..

Well Daddy times are hard, I need to savour more slowly!

TADA! Stock taking done!

(closes his drawer)

I am finishing my bone now!

My reward!

8 comments:

Snowy and Crystal said...

hey snoop -its about time :) we missed ya and missed your posts

mmm seems like you have yummy treats;)

Maltese Paws

Cocoa the Beagle said...

Wow Snoop you have a drawer full of treats! Can we share share? We're coming over!

Drools,
Cocoa and Barley

Abby said...

Hi, Snoop...

Wow...You have your very own treat drawer??? My Mom keeps mine way up on the counter where I can't reach them cuz my legs are sooo short...

Abby xxxooo

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hey, love to have you posted a lot of pics, thanks pal.
My brother Chubs thinks you're a girl, he held his breath every time he looked at you post.
You have a drawerfull of goodies, man, make me feel like chew, chew, chew.
You're so good at guessing, you think I have some hope? I think she likes you too if not more.
Cheers!

Snowy and Crystal said...

Crystal: awwee Snoop. thanks for the nice words about me .. me blushing here..
but I'm sorry, soneone stole my heart. Mango is his name *hehe* I thought that you had your eyes on him and not me - thanks to my brother who reminded me that you are a boy (phew)
Dont worry, I will look out for a pwetty little girl for you. My search will begin after this weekend!
I will be your good friend :) Snowy, mommy and I always enjoy looking at yoor pictures. Momy goes crazy when she sees clips and short videos of you. She says that she just want to SQUEEZ that face of yours (mommy is nutts)

Maltes Paws

Crystal

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Snoop!
You have your own drawer full of yummy treats! That´s so cool!

Love and licks
Thor

P. said...

Woof Snoop!
I get worried too when my stock gets too low, way to let your dad know what you needs.
I'll add ya to my fur friends links, if thats ok!

Tail Wags,
Shadie.

Goofy said...

woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! can i share can i share?????