Be my guest!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Snoop and Alvin the chipmuncks!!!

I havent been able to fetch Daddy from school recently as the weather is pretty bad here... Mummy is worried that the Ticks will jump on me... And I have put on abit of weight due to lack of walks and indulgence in durians and cakes hehe... so Mummy said less treats for me YIKES!


Mummy can we go fetch Daddy today plsssssssss...........

Mummy: Nope my dear its going to rain...

Another disappointing day...

Rain rain go away little noop noop wants to play... *sigh



Then.... I heard... "clark clark clark"
And guess what!!! My Daddy is home!!! Am so happy that he is home slightly early!!! Papa here I come *runs towards the door with lots of hugs and kissess*


Daddy: Boy Boy I got a surprise for you!!!
What is it DADDY?!!!!

Daddy: I bought u a new toy!!!

awww... Daddy you shouldnt have... *blush*

I love my new toy Alvin!!! Mummy said we look alike!!! Do we??!!

3 comments:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Thanks Snoop for dropping by my blog.
Your new toy is cute.
No, you two do not look alike, you're prettier!
Oh, lease come back to my blog to watch my very 1st video that was sucessfully uploaded( big deal! hehe).
Love

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Snoop!
Hi Snoop!
Your new friend Alvin is so cute! You both are fluffy!

woof
Thor

Snowy and Crystal said...

Alvin is sure cute, but not as cute as you are ;) you are much much CUTTER

=)
Maltese Paws,

S&C