Be my guest!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Soccer Training!!!

Sorry Folks. Hasnt being updating much lately. Am rather busy with Soccer Training recently! hehe being practicing really hard with my Coach! Here are some of the pics taken during training.


Coach: Hey kid, time to start our practice!
Snoop: Yes Coach!

Coach: Ok this is how you do a header!

Snoop: I cant seeing anything Coach! Am blocked by the ball! *panic*

Coach: Alright now if your opponent tries to steal the ball from your possession, try to distract him and hold on to the ball tight!

Snoop: Yes Coach!

Coach: There you go kid! This is the way!

Snoop: My paws are kind of tired...

Coach: If the opponent spews foul languages at you dont retaliate! Just give him the stare of death!

*Snoop stare intensely*

Coach: Right on Kid!


After all the theory part its hand on experience!

Here goes:

After all the hard work I was so shagged!!!


Coach: Hey Kid! Please wear your Jersey next time instead of your pyjamas!!!!

8 comments:

Cocoa the Beagle said...

LOL! Soccer looks so fun! Looks like you had a great time training with your coach!

Wags,
Cocoa and Barley

Hubby Chef said...

I m so impressed by you, my little imp.

Keep it up and the next time, let's join a soccer match and show off your skill.

Love
Daddy

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Snoop,
You impressed me with your soccer training.
I lovee the way you hold the ball on your forehead. When you chased or caught the ball, I thought that was a little Beckham right there.
I watched those three videos for 100th times, you know.
I miss you, Snoop, look like you don't want to see me no more.
Cheers!

Abby said...

Hi, Snoop...

You are a great soccer player...David Beckham would be impressed...

Abby xxxooo

Thor and Jack said...

You play soccer so well, Snoopy!I´m impressed! I love to play soccer with my sis. But I am not as good soccer player as you!

Love and licks
Thor

River said...

You look ready for the big leagues!

love & wags,
River

Snowy and Crystal said...

yippee soccer = FUN time

Malts Paws

Snowy

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Snoop,
I caught my Mom reading and watching your Video many times the last few days.
She said you're more cute and handsome than I'm(?), your blog is funnier, specially this very post.
I don't understand, I thought I'm her #1.
She even said her next son would be one of your breed, What?