Be my guest!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Braces!!!

Mummy was checking my teeth and commented my front teeth looks funny and Cute!


Teeth Inspection by Dr Mummy
Snoop: Ahhhhhhh.......

After the inspection, I, Dr Snoop, decided to add in braces!
This will make me look more charming!!!

Ok I had enough of Braces... My jaws are so sore and painful... eeeeks!

Pop by My Buddy Mango Blog to get this Gold Paw Award! Love the Colour!

PS: Mango's Mummy I will get Mummy to take more Video of me soon! Kekke I bet Mango must be sulking in one corner! heheh

10 comments:

River said...

The braces are cute! Only you can decide if they're worth the pain.

love & wags,
River

Maggie said...

i don't think u need the braces snoop...
its normal thing...
u know...

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Snoop,
I tried to enlarge the pictures for a better look at the brace but your picture stayed the same.
I hope my mom will not copy your mom, I'm handsome without any touch-up.
Spit the brace out, Snoop.
My mom showed your blog to my dad and both of them laughing, WHY?

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Snoop!
You don´t need braces, buddy!
You are so cute!
Congrats on your award!

Love and licks
Thor

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Snoop,
Please wear that brace coming to visit me to share my happiness, I have to shout out loud my love, I'm deeply in love, buddy!
Cheers!

Cocoa the Beagle said...

Eh Snoop, why do you need braces hur? You already have nice teeth!

Wags,
Cocoa and Barley

Amber said...

Hey there Snoop :), your front teeth are so white and cute, unlike mine. I didn't know there are braces for us dogs :)

big licks
Amber

Abby said...

Hi, Snoop...

You don't need braces Snoop...Your adorable just the way you are...

Abby xxxooo

Snowy and Crystal said...

cutie snoop, we dont think your teeth need braces ;)

Juno said...

Snoop!! You're very cute..... that's all we need to see!! :)

We have an award for you. Please come and pick it up when you get a chance.

Momo & Pinot