Be my guest!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Seperation Anxiety :(

During April Daddy and Mummy went to Japan... Its the first time that they have ever left me all alone in Singapore...

I was with my aunt (Daddy's youngest sister). Well it wasnt all work and no play. As on fri lil aunt had a birthday party so I had lots of fun and cakes.


Mummy and Daddy far far away from me T_T


Me in Singapore...

Daddy and Mummy I promise to be good... where are you guys? I miss you both so much!

Digging my way out...

Snoop tears and blow nose: Daddy!!! Mummy!!!

Daddy and Mummy did buy me lots of things from Japan. But who cares!!!

Mama: Oh Snoop what should we do with you?

7 comments:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Oh Snoop, whose house did you destroy during your seperation anxiety attack?? Tsk! Tsk!
Your parents went to Japan and left you behind, don't worry, I'll get you a passport, would you like to visit me? Guarantee a lot of treats, toys and love and hugs and kisses, nah, I won't kiss you but my mom will.
Snoop, Snowy and Crystal has reopened their blog, please visit them and give them your support and encouragement.

Abby said...

Hi, Snoop...

You couldn't help it...You were trying to find your Mom & Dad...

I hate it when my Mom leaves me...

They must have felt guilty, cuz they got you all those toys...

Abby xxxooo

River said...

Hug him and kiss him! He was in pain!

love & wags,
River

Juno said...

Snoop!! Your mom and dad were in Japan and left you at home?? Gee.. ours did the same to us back in February. They left us for almost three weeks.. Anyway how did they like Japan and where did they visit??

Momo & Pinot

Juno said...

Snoop, how are you today? We kept forgetting to mention... Our mom says 'o hi sa shi bu ri' is the right word to say 'long time and no see!' :) Yours was pretty close!! :) :)

Momo & Pinot

wardrobe.life said...

Snoop snoop...

so happy to see you back!! i been asking my mummy to check for your updates... so really really happy to see you again.

sorry i 'borrowed' my mummy ID to post my comment. :p

nick (CKCS in sg)

World of Animals, Inc said...

We hope your mom and dad had a wonderful time on their trip. That was so pretty good presents that they brought back for you. Thanks for sharing the lovely photos. Have a fantastic rest of your day.
World of Animals