Be my guest!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Singapore!!!

Its Singapore's 43rd Birthday!!! Me being patriotic as I love my country! And I love my flag too!!! *nice to chew on hehehe*


Papa do you think Mr President will read my blog and hand me a medal?
*grins hopefully*


I received two awards from my dear friends Amber & Thor! Am such a lucky boy! mwahahaha

Snoop shouted loudly: Mummy! Mummy! I got a Daily Blogger award from Amber!!! You must help me blog more!!!

Thor gave me this award! The rule is to pass it down to 7 other blogs.... 7.... ummm.... here goes:

1) Amber - Nihon Chihuahua

2) Mango The Maltese Kiddo

3) Cocoa and Barley

4) Goofy - The Meaning Of Happiness

5) Momo and Pinot

6) Snowy & Crystal

7) Sugar - The Beagle

6 comments:

Thor and Jack said...

Happy Birthday Singapore!
You look great with the flag, Snoop!
Congrats on your awards! You deserved them!

woof
Thor

Snowy and Crystal said...

Snoop, you look so cool carrying the flag ... you deserve a million medals
Happy birthday to SIngapore

and thank u soo much for awarding us pal

Maltese Paws

S&C

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hello Snoop,
I believe I have left you a comment earlier, what happened to it? Blogger ate that?
By the way, Happy Birthday Singapore!
Love the photo you held the flag, so proud of Singapore!
Thanks for giving me the Brillante Weblog Award. You deserved it!
Cheers!

Juno said...

Happy Barkday, Singapore!!! You look absolutely adorable, Snoop!!

Thank you for giving us an award!!! You're so sweet. We'll ask our mom to update our blog and post it ASAP!! (she hasn't updated our blog for a little while!!)

Momo & Pinot

Cocoa the Beagle said...

Thanks for the award Snoop! Hope u had a great National Day!

shushu, momo & kero said...

Hi Snoopy!

You looked great with the flag!!!