Be my guest!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

I did something NAUGHTY!

I did something very bad on Friday. I was upset that daddy & mummy left me to be home alone again. As my sorrow turned to anger, I lost my mind at a split moment. I urinated on the floor to teach them a lesson.



See... this is my master piece. Hee.....


Well I knew that I would get some beating, but guess what, my daddy threw me out of the house... Sob....


He could not close the door as I was standing between the door. He left me there and walked away....*sniff*

After 5 minutes, I decided to 'test water', and walked in to see if I could be spared. Hooray, mummy said let me off this time, but got to stay in the play pen for half an hour. I accepted that punishment readily.

When punishment over, I was so drained and lied on bed sad and exhausted...

I could not believe that I did such a naughty thing and you know what, cause and effect, I sprained my back while trying to please my daddy but to no avail. See the ice pack on my back?

While lying on bed, mummy whispered into my ears teaching me how to please daddy. So i went to daddy and kissed him all over till his iron heart melted....Hee...thats is very effective on daddy....
After all the commotion, I was so exhausted. Before I knew it, I was fast asleep. Zzzzz......

3 comments:

Goofy said...

Oops... If I did that, I'll end up with some nice smack on my butt, but **touchwood**, I never tried that naughty for quite some time!

You sure have super duper 'innocent' look to melt your pawrents' heart

love
goofy

Sugar the Beagle said...

Hey Snoop,

lemme teach you what to do the next time your mummy and daddy leave you at home alone for what seems the longest time.

The moment you sense that they are leaving home, you give them the most pitiful eyes, all wet and teary. Then, you sniff them and give whine softly, looking all disappointed. Cry if you can.

Your humans will feel so guilty for leaving you alone, they will either shorten their trip, include you more often in their trip or cancel their trip.

Try it! It almost always work for me =P

Sweet Licks,
Sugar

Amber said...

Hey Snoop,aw I do that sometimes too, when mommy isn't home.. I think both me and you have separation anxiety. Glad everything is okay with your parents now :)

~Amber~